- Create Unforgettable Memories with a Cornerstone Theatre Wedding in Canmore.
You Deserve a Spectacular Wedding Day
Cornerstone Theatre is a popular name in the Canmore wedding scene. Our friendly and experienced staff provide a personalized service, ensuring your wedding day is one for you and your guests to remember forever.
- Suited for wedding receptions and ceremonies for up to 200 guests (Cornerstone Theatre)
- Comfortably hosts wedding up to 80 guests (Canmore Nordic Centre)
- Complimentary food tasting
- New indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony packages available
- Delicious customized buffet dinner menu plus appetizers and midnight snack
- Bar service options including open/host, toonie and cash to help you stick to budget
- Licensed bar is open from 10 a.m. – 2 a.m.*
- Stylish décor including chair covers, table linens, centerpieces and more
- Lighting, microphones, screens, projectors and our famous fairytale twinkle lights
- Décor set up and take down
- Loads of added extras – photobooth, marquee lights, candy bar are available – ask for details.
- Bookings year round
- * 1am for Canmore Nordic Centre
** Fairytale lights available for Cornerstone Theatre only
- how Cornerstone Theatre can help create your fairytale wedding
Will be available to book from 1st November 2017
WHAT AN AMAZING TIME! We just had our wedding on the 26th of August, and we have nothing but praise! The team at the Cornerstone, from the coordinators, to the DJ, to the kitchen staff, our day could not of been more perfect!!! Our guests are even raving! We cannot thank you guys enough, our day was so magical! We owe it all to you!
We had such an amazing wedding here. They were always available to answer any questions we had. The food was great, the DJ rocked it (everyone dance from 8pm to 2am straight). Without having to worry they decorated the place so it looked amazing. I can’t say enough how much fun we had that day and how great Cornerstone was.
The Cornerstone Theatre went over and above all of our expectations. They took all the worry and stress away from our wedding. Every single detail was carefully thought out and executed to perfection. The décor and atmosphere of the theatre was perfect for our rustic winter wonderland wedding. The team at the Cornerstone Theatre thinks of everything from setting up, taking down and making sure there are no speed bumps in between. My husband and I cannot thank you enough for making our dream day into a reality.
The Cornerstone Theatre is excellent to deal with. They made our day SO hassle free!
As soon as my husband entered the Cornerstone, we knew that it was our venue! The rustic interior is unlike any other venue in Canmore. It is inviting and cozy with the stone fireplace, the fairy-tale lights and all the wood details.
Working with Pam, April and the staff at the Cornerstone was fantastic! They are so accommodating and will ensure that everything is as you please. From setting up the decor to tearing it down and packing it up for you – they take care of everything. Pam even made sure that my husband and I had a glass of champagne in hand as soon as we got to the reception and packed us up breakfast the following morning as we were too busy to eat as we were mingling with guests.
Thank you so much to the Cornerstone for the lovely experience!!
My husband and I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding venue! All the staff that we dealt with were so great at answering all our questions and helping us organize everything for our big day. Everything looked incredible, food was delicious, DJ was awesome, and the décor was just stunning. All of our guests loved it! Thank-you to all the staff at Cornerstone that helped make our day absolutely amazing!
From the moment my husband and I visited the beautiful, rustic theatre and met Joanne we were absolutely certain we wanted to host our wedding and reception there. Joanne was incredible, she handled so many aspects of our day that I probably wouldn’t have otherwise thought of. The food was absolutely delicious, the bartenders were fantastic and I really can’t say enough about Joanne.